We value your privacy by securing your personal information at all times. We do not sell your information to any other company. Your information is used only by Ripe Funding. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 1-800-586-7180.
Our Company provides consumers the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from Ripe Funding. We give consumers the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- Send email to email@example.com
- Call Customer Service at 1-800-586-7180
- Mail your request to the following postal address:
5455 S Fort Apache Rd , Suite 108-6
Las Vegas, NV 89148
Nevada laws have been set up, in part, to offer asset and lawsuit protection to the owners of Nevada-based corporations. That’s one of the main reasons entrepreneurs from all over the world come to Nevada to incorporate their businesses. And, related to that, we want you to know that Ripe Funding is serious about protecting information you provide to us during the course of business.
- While it is imperative that we obtain sufficient information about you and your business needs, any and all information you provide to us is kept in the strictest confidence allowable under the law.
- As a matter of policy, Ripe Funding does not divulge, by means of sales of lists, licenses to use, or in any other manner, to any source, any information concerning private individuals who are the principals of our client corporations.
- Because of the sophistication inherent in much of the software being used to construct and maintain Web sites on the Internet, many people have legitimate concerns about whether or not their personal information can be traced and captured for unauthorized use. Ripe Funding, as a matter of policy and as a means of protecting your privacy, makes every effort to secure the transactions in which you provide your personal information within our website.
These policies make Ripe Funding a leader in the industry in securing the confidentiality of client information. If you have any questions or concerns about information security, please contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-800-586-7180.